Labels

Monday, August 27, 2018

Maryann Shaw Communications

For the past few years, after spending time focusing on being a mom between 2011 and 2014, I have been working in Public Relations, where I have found a way to combine my love of all things media, with my writing and journalism skills. I have worked for a few agencies and each has given me valuable insights into the industry and how PR works. I have always loved the word serendipity, and this well describes the circumstances that now have me establishing Maryann Shaw Communications... where I am helping clients tell their stories

I put my clients in front of the media that is most relevant to achieve their marketing and PR goals
I write press releases, feature articles and thought leaders for clients.
I secure media opportunities on radio or television, or in print and online
I advise clients on choices to be made about their website and other channels that can be used to communicate

Find out more on my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/MaryannShawComms

Maryann Shaw